UPDATE 20th July: We are no longer looking for people for this position. Thankyou to everyone who applied.
Binary Space, developers of the game Class 3 Outbreak (www.class3outbreak.com), are looking for an experienced UI, UX designer to advise them on their existing and future UI/UIX design. The role will be a short term contract period, starting immediately. We are looking for someone with a creative background and/or art director experience who has designed interfaces, preferably in games. We are considering applicants from anywhere, but Adelaide is preferred. You would help us to create UI that flows logically, is easy to use and understand, and that also has a distinctive look and feel.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience or 3+ titles released as the lead UI/UX designer, preferably in games
- A solid portfolio of work that confirms you have built great interfaces previously
- Ability to concept and brainstorm a dramatic, cohesive visual theme for the interface that is used throughout the game
- Be able to document UX flow from screen to screen, with detailed descriptions and reasoning.
- Team player
- Knowledge of usability, human factors, and the UX process
Please send any applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio.